If you’re looking for a leaner and more dynamic approach to managing print, you will find that printIQ is a refreshing change from the “old style” of print MIS. With dedicated workflows and streamlined job management tools, printIQ is the perfect match for your digital print business.
Whether you’re a full digital shop or if you’re just starting to expand into the digital space, it’s essential that your MIS supports the environment that you are competing in. With shorter runs, faster turnarounds and tighter margins, your business needs to run efficiently with a hands-off approach. Most of all, the traditional offset approach won’t cut it in a successful digital business.
Your online solution
printIQ is a 100% web based MIS so the web2print solution is built in as opposed to a bolt on solution. It means that everything has been developed with your customers access in mind.
- Fully secured access to the customer portal
- Customers quote all types of work themselves
- Artwork submission
- Online proofing
- Credit card payment gateway
- Job track module
We understand that digital pricing is very different to commercial print estimating. For this reason, we have added dedicated pricing functionality to cope with everything digital. We’re in the unique position of being able to support your pricing model while everyone else is forcing you to adapt it to suit the limitations of the software.
- Click based charging on every print and finishing operation
- Dedicated handling for simplex vs duplex print jobs
- Easily create rate cards based on the finished size and quantity ordered
- The ability to use market driven pricing for your sell price while still maintaining actual costs
printIQ’s job management tools are unique in the way that they are designed for the digital space. The aim is to achieve a paperless workflow with everyone working off real time data.
- Online production boards give you the full view of the floor regardless of where you are
- Tablet optimisation to keep you moving
- Digital job bag to manage the job in real time which in tern feeds status updates back to the production board
- Switch production path without affecting your quote
- The job track module keeps your customers and sales staff informed
We believe that we have achieved the holy grail of print company automation. For a concept that five years ago was really just a brain storming session on a whiteboard, we’re now in a position to demonstrate how true automation from the web to your press can be achieved through printIQ.
- Customers complete quotes and orders online, right through to paying by credit card
- Manage your proofing from within the MIS right through to annotation and acceptance / rejection by your customer
- Automated artwork pre flighting
- Integration direct with your press via the IQconnect –Enfocus module