The printIQ Core is made up of 8 modules that create a seamless, end-to-end estimating, ordering and production workflow encompassing everything needed for your future success in print.
- Quote Intelligence
- Payment Gateway
- Workflow Manager
- Factory Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Outsource Manager
- Job Track
- Dispatch Manager
No more complicated pricing models that are understood only by your estimator.
- printIQ removes the complicated pricing models that are understood only by your estimator.
- printIQ removes the cumbersome quoting processes.
- printIQ simplifies the business rules, removes the jargon and automates the pricing process. The result is a system that empowers anyone within your business, including your customers, to confidently provide a quote.
- The printIQ Quote Intelligence module integrates your business rules within its pricing logic engine to automate customer quotes.
- Pricing rules are based on your component inputs; such as labour, machines and materials.
- Where this module differs from traditional estimating software is that it understands the entire production process so it will map out all possible alternatives for the job, to pass through the factory.
- The simplified quoting process adds a layer of control to ensure that you only quote what your factory can produce.
- Simplified Pricing One standard pricing tool utilised throughout the business = simplified pricing.
- Make Quote Turn-Around Your Point of Difference No more delays while your estimator determines pricing.
- Integrated Components The quote is linked to the file upload, job bag and details – all centrally managed.
Everyone can Quote Remove the bottle-neck, take away the technical jargon and get the job underway.
At a Glance
- We define, simplify & convert your pricing components & determinants
- We integrate your business rules into our pricing logic engine
- Determine your own parameters for job complexity & turn–around time
- Every production option quoted automatically
- Integrated job details and job instruction created once the quote is accepted
Process online, real time and secure payments
Online, real time and secure payments processed from within your business application or company website, is guaranteed to result in benefits to all aspects of the business, giving you internal control and your customers peace of mind.
The Online Credit Card Processing Module is a secure, real time payment gateway that allows you and your customers to accept and process credit cards without the need for dedicated terminals. The module can be integrated into other printIQ modules or alternatively within your line of business application or website – the choice is yours. Linking directly to your banks and accepting all the major credit cards, the secure administration interface allows you to generate reports and process refunds within your business.
- Real time Enable your customers to complete their order online and receive immediate confirmation
- Improved cashflow If you’re getting paid upfront, your cashflow improves while your admin costs reduce
- Secure, instant & real time payments equals peace of mind
Transform everyday tasks into a disciplined and structured workflow
You gain back control. You decide what and when tasks are completed, by whom and in what order. The printIQ Workflow Manager module is a dynamic tool that is used throughout the application to manage every aspect of your business.
The Workflow Manager is essentially a set of “to do” activities to which you assign actions, alerts and updates. The integration of this module creates a powerful business tool that provides the best of customised software and an off the shelf product.
- Co-ordinated manufacturing: You create a transparent information network throughout the business from which everyone works.
- A disciplined workflow: By adding control and structure to the process, you determine the end result.
- Improved communication without the talk: Information is centralised and accessible to all staff and customers.
At a Glance
- Seamless transition of work from one department to the next
- Centralised estimating queue
- Digital production boards
- Operator to do lists
Manage your factory in the most cost effective manner possible
To deliver a simple-to-use tool to manage your factory in the most cost effective manner possible. The Factory Manager module provides a logical and easy to use communication framework for your staff to take control of the production process. Ultimately this ensures your staff can manage the production process without reliance on any particular individual. The result is that the administration of your factory is exponentially simplified.
It starts through the automation of job processing by monitoring the Workflow Manager and all jobs passing from the quote stage into production. This creates a centralised and structured flow for jobs as they move through the process lifecycle. Each job contains full details of all the resources required to convert the raw materials into a higher value saleable product.
- printIQ enables the real control of your factory by providing all relevant details pertaining to each job within production.
- printIQ delivers integrated scheduling functionality to plan and prioritise work on the factory floor
- printIQ delivers a real time screen based job bag that controls the workflow and captures time
- printIQ speeds up the process by removing the possibility of communication errors through staff unavailability.
At a Glance
- Monitor the factory and the utilisation of machinery and staff.
- Deliver jobs from one processing stage to the next without interruption.
- Job details instructions and process timings are linked to the job via the digital Job Bag.
Make raw material purchase and management a simple and cost effective process.
To make raw material purchase and manufactured goods management a simple and cost effective process. We make purchasing, invoicing, and reconciliation a seamless and simple process by removing the barriers and complexity. Ensuring that the everyday business needs of your staff can be achieved first time, every time.
The printIQ Inventory Manager module is integrated seamlessly with the Quote Intelligence module to deliver a feature rich extension to the estimating and job management process. Inventory items are classified by supplier, locations and type. This allows the user to easily add a raw material, assign it to a supplier and nominate its location within the factory. The module has automated notification for low material warning and automatic re-order for commonly used products.
- Integrated control of inventory items from within your estimating and job management system
- An approach that is simple to use and easy to configure
- Dedicated support for paper, all substrates, ink, manufactured and miscellaneous items.
- Real time access to stock levels and adjustments
Make outwork a true extension of your core business
To make outwork a true extension of your core business. This generates a seamless integration of outsourcing to reflect the same output of a job produced on your own factory floor. Aspiring to such a goal drives flexibility and certainty across the entire business – right back to the fundamentals of raising finance and purchasing plant and equipment.
The Outsource Manager combines the best of the integrated printIQ modules. Delivers a powerful business tool that not only provides efficient workflows, but can also drive sales as you work more closely with your business partners. printIQ Quote Intelligence module provides the pricing certainty, the printIQ Workflow Manager module streamlines the control, transparency and alerts and finally, the printIQ Outsource Manager module delivers the artwork, purchase orders and instructions.
- Stay in control with automated alerts and WiP notifications
- Transparent job tracking gives you visibility when and where you need it
- Maximise margins Manage outwork efficiently without the need for additional internal resources
At a Glance
- The Outsource Manager module allows you to obtain a price for all outwork in a simple co-ordinated workflow.
- Purchase Orders are automatically sent to your suppliers to confirm the order. Feedback and status updates fed straight back to the outwork board.
- The Workflow Manager drives the process with automated alerts, reminders and job tracking.
- The supplier portal underpins the entire process with your suppliers having direct access to job details, instructions and artwork.
A window into your business from end to end
The Job Track module allows complete tracking throughout the entire length of the production cycle, from quote to dispatch. This includes the tracking of the job itself and any of the underlying components, through to scheduling and delivery data – a plethora of information and reporting gains can be at your fingertips. The Job Track module can be used internally for staff and externally by your customers.
Job Track identifies milestones as the job travels through the quoting, production, and dispatch lifecycle. Wrap this up in a great looking interface and you eliminate the internal work in progress queries and you provide a handy communication tool for customers.
- Improved customer service as account managers and customers can get live updates on job progress.
- Improve internal communications with a transparent view of the factory
To ensure labour intensive tasks are a thing of the past
To ensure labour intensive tasks are a thing of the past. Maximise your investment in plant and technology with the integration and automation tools provided by the Dispatch Manager Module. By creating the link between all the key aspects of the Dispatch environment and automating within a common platform – many of the traditional manual duties are erased. Dispatch automation can alleviate laborious requirements in one easy-to-use module.
Through the provision of automated actions such as weight verification, multiple split delivery addresses, courier rate integration, and customised, printed box labels, your staff can easily perform the dispatch process, saving both time and money. Multiple jobs can be dispatched in one process or jobs can be quarantined to wait for accompanying job components.
- Enhance your capital investment Get the most out of your technology and reduce the reliance on manual labour.
- Efficiency gains Automation means at every touch point through the entire dispatch process you can save time, money and resources.
At a Glance
- Automated Weight Verification Allows users to make the correct decision when choosing between road and air freight
- Simple Split Delivery Process Allows users to deliver a single job to multiple addresses at the click of a button.
- Automated Box Labels Pre-configured box labels can be printed containing all relevant delivery details.