As an extension to the printIQ Core, we offer our Plus Modules, a range of optional tools that are designed to add value to your business. We have 3 modules in the “Plus” range comprised of: approve, logistics, and mail.
We’ve added a streamlined proof sign-off process that your customers will simply love.
To deliver a streamlined proof sign-off process. The IQapprove module provides a logical and easy to use communication framework for your customers to take control of this process. Ultimately this ensures your staff can continue to focus on more productive activities while the administration of approvals is back in the hands of your customers.
Proofs are initiated from the production workflow and delivered to customers through our customer portal. This creates a centralised and structured flow for documents as they move through the proof lifecycle.
Your customer accesses the proof via a simple to use web interface. Communication is delivered through comprehensive email notifications, enabling the customer to simply accept or reject the artwork along with providing feedback to assist production staff.
- Enables control of proof turnarounds by your customers The management of proofs by your customer ensures they take responsibility.
- Accepted proofs move into production instantly Eliminating delays caused by mis-communication or staff hindrance through unavailability.
- Risk free proofing The proof sign-off process tracks an audit trail of events, removing any questionable actions and thereby avoiding disputes on approval/rejections.
At a Glance
- Automatically start the process when a proof is detected on the quote.
- Deliver the proof to the customer via an easy to use web portal
- Emails notify and remind customers that an action is required to complete the proof process
- Accepting the proof moves it straight into production. Rejection alerts you to investigate or make amends where necessary.
In an industry where accuracy and automation is crucial, IQlogistics really delivers.
To deliver a logical and automated workflow within your packing, quality assurance and dispatch functions. IQlogistics seeks to tie these three processes together within your business to reduce costs through automation, minimise re-work through quality control and to improve customer satisfaction by getting it right the first time.
IQlogistics is essentially an advanced dispatch management tool that kicks off as each item is being packed. By labelling and tracking each item as it is transferred into larger cartons and onto pallets, we’ve created a simple but effective quality control process that then ties seamlessly into your outwards goods workflow.
- Generate bar-coded labels for any part of your job as the starting point to the QA process.
- Use a standard bar-code scanner to quickly add items to your consignment.
- A simple and logical representation of the consignment allows you to spot any missing items or errors.
- A multi level approach to packaging allows you to manage items from the pallet down to a single carton and quickly track where each item is.
- Produce consignment and manifests reports when the goods are ready to go.
We’ve added simplicity to the complicated to produce a mail-house workflow that any business can manage.
To deliver a smart and logical approach to what is a very complex process. In the IQmail module, we’ve added specific support for this segment of the print market to give you everything you need to manage the most complicated campaigns. From a drag and drop based approach to constructing the mail pack, efficiently managing the design and data workflow, through to advanced production tools to plan, produce and audit your jobs, we’ve created an impressive toolkit to extend your existing business or to support your dedicated mail-house environment.
The IQmail module plugs directly into the base printIQ software to add support for your mail-house. By adding all the key elements to effectively manage campaigns and all the intricate workflows, we’ve transformed printIQ into the perfect management tool for this growth industry.
- Produce detailed estimates for the most complex campaigns – create multiple packs each with different print elements all within a standard quote.
- Full support for data processing and pre production workflows.
- Create recurring jobs to manage regular work.
- Manage jobs with fixed rates, contract pricing and time based operations.
- Create production splits to efficiently mange large jobs across different machines and operators.
- An indepth control centre to manage the planning and audit process.