As an extension to the printIQ Core, we offer our Connect Modules, a range of optional tools that are designed to connect your business to a plethora of options. We currently have 7 modules in the “connect” range comprised of: CHILI Publish, enfocus SWITCH, Integrate, Link, Prinergy, Smartsite, and XMPie. We also have the FreeFlow Core module in development.
- IQconnect - CHILI Publish
- IQconnect - Enfocus Switch
- IQconnect – Integrate
- IQconnect - Link
- IQconnect - Prinergy
- IQconnect - SmartSite
- IQconnect – XMPie
Combine the best document editor with the best MWS and you’re definitely best in class
CHILI Publish is recognised as the market leader in the world of variable data and document editing, everyone knows it, most people want it but the barriers to entry, up until now, have been too great. By partnering with CHILI Publish, printIQ is able to offer you a SaaS (Software as a subscription) option to complete your web2print offering. The IQconnect – CHILI Publish module delivers this functionality directly from within the printIQ MWS to provide an integrated and seamless workflow.
By combining the smarts of the printIQ pricing engine, our online web ordering workflow and the CHILI Publish document editing, we have produced a comprehensive online ordering process that can easily keep pace with the spiralling demands of today’s print customer. With the head-start of already being a web based MWS, we have extended the offering by tightly integrating CHILI Publish APIs to deliver template information, Meta data, and artwork files within printIQ.
- Deliver a simple and seamless ordering process for template jobs
- Avoid complex integration or manual re-entry as printIQ is both the ordering system and the MWS so your job is sitting in production once the order is completed
- The SaaS licence model allows you access to the best software with a minimal upfront investment
- The InDesign plug-in gives you the option to produce your own templates or have us take care of it for you
Enfocus and printIQ team up to deliver true workflow automation
The IQconnect – Enfocus Switch module takes automation to a new level by integrating your printIQ MIS directly with your pre-press workflows. Taking it even further, we’re able to automatically impose your print job and take it straight to your digital press. For something that five years ago was a mere pipe dream, we’re now able to deliver this as an out of the box solution. This as a quantum shift in workflow automation and we’re therefore very proud to be partnering with Enfocus to deliver this functionality within printIQ.
By combining printIQ with the Enfocus product bundle we provide the framework to build a dedicated workflow to match your business configuration. printIQ delivers the artwork and job meta data to Enfocus Switch, preflight, proofing, RIP and email workflows then commence with Switch passing back data to printIQ to keep production boards updated. As part of the bundle we also include Impostrip Automation, our integrated imposition tool from Ultimate Techno Graphics. With this included in the bundle we can automatically impose jobs, insert all marks needed for finishing, create a job bag and send both directly to the press and into the RIP queue with the stock and sheets to print. Communication between the two systems is taken care of via APIs and Switch Configurators.
What You Can Achieve
- Automated preflighting of artwork as it is submitted
- Automate the delivery of proofs to and from customers
- Direct jobs and artwork to dedicated queues based on job type
- Automatically impose artwork ready to print
- Integrate jobs directly to the press’ RIP queue or straight onto the press itself
Connects you to CRM, EDM and your customer database
The IQconnect – Integrate module is designed to help you integrate, automate, and innovate. Connect to Hubspot, Zoho, Campaign Monitor or Emma (to name but a few), the choice is yours.
Integrate is a series of fully documented and comprehensive API’s, that expose many of the workflows in printIQ. Essentially Integrate is the key to the toolkit, that combined with the provided documentation, allows you to produce your custom integration requirements.
In addition we work with the business efficiency specialists: Squirrel Business Hub. As independent experts, they can help match you with the right CRM, help you get set up, and give you all the training you need. They currently have pre-built printIQ CRM integration options for both Hubspot & Zoho. Download Brochure: Squirrel Services
You can contact Kylie from Squirrel Business Hub directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or check their website for more information at: http://squirrelcrmhub.com.au/
Finally some of our APi’s are published in Zapier so you can use a third party tool to simplify the integration. Zapier lets you connect the web apps you use, making it easier to automate tedious tasks. The printIQ application is an invite only application so it will only appear in the web app list once you’ve purchased the IQconnect – Integrate module. However you can check out Zapier and how it works at: https://zapier.com/app/explore
- Share business information across all your applications
- Reduce duplication and manual data entry
- Databases are updated in real time
Create a link to other printIQ users & open up new sales channels
IQconnect – Link extends your product offering beyond your own factory walls and into the plants of other printIQ users. Offer signage, POS, wide format, digital, offset and ganged products from within your own website to add value to your customers and to instantly create new sales opportunities on the fly.
IQconnect – Link combines features from the Outsource Manager with SmartSite widgets to allow you to quote across printIQ applications. It uses APIs to connect each instance and then the fundamentals of the Outsource Manager to generate real time pricing and an outsource quote for you to send to your customer.
- Open up new sales channels and opportunities
- Create new product offerings with minimal setup and without storing pricing data in your own system
- Efficiently manage your outwork with automation tools that query prices, create a quote in your supplier’s system, book the job and transfer the artwork.
Create a link to Prinergy and automate your prepress systems
IQconnect-Prinergy allows you to connect printIQ directly to your Prinergy Pre-Press System.
IQconnect-Prinergy allows you to connect printIQ directly to your Prinergy Pre-Press System by integrating directly via an XML push to your RBA (Rules Based Automation). This allows you (or us) to configure your RBA to perform any of the standard functions and allows you to kick off the RBA rule when a quote is approved in printIQ. The connect-Prinergy module allows user to integrate Prinergy with printIQ.
- Map your job printIQ operations directly to Prinergy workflow process templates
Job XML from printIQ can be processed automatically without operator intervention
- Job XML from printIQ can also be manually triggered by choosing the Export Job Xml function on the All Jobs Board or Production Board
Link your SEO website with your MWS for true integrated online business
IQconnect – SmartSite solves the age old problem of how to take your complex print business online and offer print products with all their diversity. With SmartSite you use the right tool for the right job. This means that we take the best out of your marketing orientated website and power it up with printIQ as the shopping cart to create a real online presence.
IQconnect – SmartSite is a self-contained module that allows you to simply copy and paste a few lines of code on to your website to create a product ordering widget. Choose to display pricing on your website or have your customer first register. The SmartSite widgets are self-contained with built in API calls that allow you all the features of the printIQ simplified ordering process.
- Transform your SEO website into a powerful e-commerce solution that drives sales
- Integrated web registration process to control access and collect important customer data
- Simplifies the interaction between your web developer and your application developer
In an industry where the effectiveness of your online sales channel is the difference between success and failure, IQconnect XMPie delivers.
To deliver an automated and logical link between your uStore front end and your job management software. IQconnect XMPie serves as the critical integration point to solve the age old of problem of converting your online orders into jobs in your factory. We do this in a logical, & automated way, without having to rely on intensive setup in both systems.
The IQconnect XMPie module is an integration layer custom built to support the uStore application. The process is based on a two way API connectivity layer which sees orders transferred in real time. As the job progresses within your factory, printIQ then pushes status updates back to uStore so that your customers can track progress.
Successful integration is all about the setup, or more accurately, the lack of setup. By using a mapping layer that links information in uStore to information in printIQ, we have avoided the cumbersome approach of having to setup product SKUs in both systems. You simply work in uStore, setup your products and the mapping layer creates and prices jobs in printIQ automatically.
- Your customers work in uStore and only in uStore
- Your sales and production staff work in printIQ and only in printIQ
- Eliminate data entry of online orders as jobs are created in printIQ from uStore orders in real time with real production details
- Artwork is automatically pulled from uStore and attached to the job in printIQ
At A Glance
- Setup is streamlined with uStore acting as the master to control product specifications and pricing
- We’ve simplified the integration interface to ensure that exception handling is easy to manage and without involving technical staff
- When an order doesn’t make it to printIQ, we task one of your staff to resolve the problem
- Real time status updates fed back to the uStore order